Approved by TEA for 15 hours of CPE Credit, this set of 24 twenty-minute workshops provides teachers with media rich resources to assist them in preparing their students for performance assessment in Algebra 2. Each of the seven reporting categories contains:
- that focus on TEKS- and CCS-specific content;
- that provide successful instructional strategies;
- with multiple-choice, short answer, and composition testing strategies.
- Downloadable ancillary materials (.pdf’s), including
- Teacher’s Notes;
- Student Galaxy of “Think Sheets;” and
- multiple-choice question banks with answer keys.
Additional videos include an explanation of the blueprint of the exam, sample benchmark exam with griddables, and additional teacher tips and techniques for success.