Approved by TEA for 15 hours of CPE Credit, this set of 24 twenty-minute workshops provides teachers with media-rich resources to assist them in preparing their students for success for the objectives and readiness standards tied to U.S. History. Each of the four identified reporting categories contains the following professional development resources produced by master teachers:
- that focus on TEKS- specific content;
- that provide successful instructional strategies;
- with multiple-choice practice questions including explanations and testing strategies.
- Downloadable ancillary materials (.pdf’s), including
- Teacher's Notes;
- Student Galaxy of "Think Sheets;" and
- multiple-choice question banks with answer keys.
Additional videos include an overview of the workshop series and a discussion of key Social Studies skills along with test taking tips.